Thank you to LitLemon for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’ve seen these kinds of awards posts around for a while in the past, but never really understood what they were all about. Looks like fun!
*Apologies in advance for the formatting of this one. For some reason, the spacing is all weird, and no matter what I try, it won’t let me fix it.
- Thank to the person that nominated you.
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
I would probably go on a trip around Europe and see some of the countries that I’ve always wanted to visit, including Italy, Spain, France and England. I’ve always wanted to see these countries and visit some of the historic sites (and try the delicious food!).
2. Explain the reasoning behind your biggest fear?
I’m actually not sure what the reasoning is behind it, but lately I’ve been very afraid of being in an elevator that breaks and plummets. I have no idea where this fear came from since this has never happened to me, and it’s so unlikely. I’m also afraid of being on a plane that crashes, specifically while flying over water. I’ve been afraid of that ever since I first heard about the September 11 attacks, and particularly afraid of crashing over water because I can’t swim.
3. What are you reading right now? If you aren’t reading anything, what was the last book you did read?
I’ve just started What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera, which is one of my most anticipated books of the year!
4. iPhone or Android?
Definitely Android. I’ve always had Android phones and been very happy with them.
5. If you could time travel where would you go?
I always struggle with this one, because I doubt I would survive any of the places I’d like to go. I’d love to see Tudor England, for example, but I wouldn’t want to live there.
6. Explain what your ideal day is like.
Honestly, I don’t really care about having anything elaborate. I’d love to just have a day to just relax, sleep in, eat my favourite foods, and read, watch movies, or just hang out with my boyfriend, friends, and family.
7. Have you ever had to do something that went against what you believe in?
Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head, although I was once criticized at work for handling a situation involving a participant with autism and severe behavioural problems the “wrong” way when I to this day genuinely believe I did the right thing.
8. What tv series are you into right now?
Gossip Girl (I know, I’m very late to the party on this one) and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
9. Describe your ideal villain.
I’m not sure I know how to put it into words, to be honest. I love morally gray characters, and villains who
10. Favorite movie and or show?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the show, not the movie), The Addams Family (all versions), and Boy Meets World. I also love Disney and Pixar movies.
11. 2018 is almost over, do you have any interesting plans for 2019?
Nothing specific, aside from another year of reading challenges!
1. When did you start blogging and what made you decide to start?
2. Who are three of your favourite singers or bands?
3. If you were a superhero, which superpower would you want to have any why?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing it/on your way to doing it?
5. What special talents do you have, or would you like to have?
6. Which new-to-you authors have you discovered recently that you think others should try?
7. What was your favourite toy or game as a child?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. If you could meet any historical figure, who would you pick and why?
10. Would you rather travel back in time, or travel into the future?
11. What is your guilty pleasure?